Saturday, April 24, 2010

You CAN teach an old dog new tricks!

After much searching and a lot of trial and error, I finally figured out how to make a button!!! It's over there at the bottom of the left hand column, feel free to grab one for your page and let me know if you do so I can return the favor!

And if you wanna make one for yourself, this is where I went...http://a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html

And since I already survived the process, I'd be more than willing to help out if you need me to =)

5 comments:

Leanna Elle said...

Thanks for the button tip! I'm useless at this stuff, and yours looks really good! Also, I love the new layout. Gorgeous colours!!

Angelique said...

Thanks Leanna! Had a lot of free time on my hands this weekend =)

Unknown said...

lol ...congrats! ...and it's fabulous!

Becky Hill/Soul Chaser Becky said...

Hi Leanna!

Grabbed your button! Put it on my blog and thanks for sharing this info as it is useful because at present my button is more a picture copy with link embedded in it as some bloggers I follow - that's what they've done when they haven't been able to show code for it.

Thanks for your comments on my writing by the way and voting for title.

Glad you liked it :)

Anna Staniszewski said...

Ooh, how fancy. Thanks for the handy link.