Saturday, June 2, 2018

Don't Let Go by Harlan Coben

How many of you have watched Safe, the eight episode series on Netflix? I decided to check it out last week and was immediately hooked. It's a mystery with tons of twists and turns and a fantastic cast ( including Michael C.Hall with a British accent so convincing I had to google to see if it was real.)

After watching, I decided I had to read me some Harlan Coben, Safe was just too good. Now I've heard his name a zillion times over the years but for some reason I had never read one of his books. I think maybe there's a bit of a reluctance to read "popular" fiction...the mass market paperback type of book, but you know what? I devour Stephen King (pretty popular, no?) and let's face it, popular fiction is popular for a reason. People enjoy reading it.

I checked out his titles on Amazon (over 30!) and downloaded Don't Let Go.

I. Couldn't. Put. It. Down.

Now I get why his books are immediate best sellers and why he has won so many awards. Don't Let Go drew me in from the very first page and didn't let me out until I finished it two days later. Coben is an incredibly gifted storyteller..the kind that keeps you up late at night so you can read "just one more chapter." Damn, but this one was downright fun to read.

My advice? Watch Safe on Netflix. Then head to the bookstore or Amazon, browse through his titles, and pick one. Or two. Or thirty. Don't Let Go was my first Harlan Coben read, but it certainly won't be my last.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,,  I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address::{Automatictellers@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed ATM cards that  can be use to hack ATM
machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
services, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Automatictellers@gmail.com}

Visit our Website for more Info: automatictellers.webs.com
®

Jerome Samson said...

Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com