Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday's Most Wanted


It's Wednesday.
I want them.
And they're on their way =)

From the author's website...

Turned into a blood-drinking abomination in 1867, Nathaniel Cade was offered a choice by President Andrew Johnson: serve the United States, or end his unnatural existence. Cade has served every president since, he is the most closely guarded of White House secrets: a superhuman covert agent who is the last line of defense against the nightmares that threaten the American dream.

From what I understand, Cade is supposed to be a badass vampire. Which is just how I like 'em!

6 comments:

Leanna (Daisy Chain Book Reviews) said...

I was just reading about these books a few weeks back. I'll be interested to see what you think! :)

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Oh I enjoyed Blood Oath and I have The President's Vampire on my tbr. I think you'll enjoy these!

Jenny said...

I'm really excited to give this series a try, I hadn't heard much about it until I began speaking with Christopher and now I'm dying to meet Cade. I'm ready for a badass vampire:)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

O fab! Enjoy!

cj said...

OMG!!! I fell in love with Cade in Blood Oath and I read The President's Vampire in a night and am contemplating a re-read because I enjoyed it so much.

Cade is definitely a bad ass vampire, an old-fashioned vampire. He doesn't glitter nor can he go out in the sun and he really doesn't like people all that much...

I think you'll enjoy them a lot!1

cjh

Sheery said...

These sound fantastic! Now this is my kind of vampire. These are going on my immediate tbr list at goodreads. Thanks.