Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon Sign Up Time!

Photobucket


Lesley over at Young Adult Books Reviewed is hosting a Halloween Read-A-Thon and I want YOU to sign up!

Here's the important info...

Read-A-Thon runs from October 15th-17th. And, in Lesley's own words....

What does this readathon entail you ask? Good question!
For this readathon: read Halloween themed stuff. Not necessarily with the day of Halloween, or even the month. None of that (unless you want to). What I am thinking is examples like this: vampires, ghosts, witches, werewolves, shifters, immortals, urban legends, zombies, anything horror or paranormal related.

For those of you who have never participated in a readthon, what exactly is it?
For this readathon it is just the weekend. So for 3 days, read as much as you can for however long you can! You can set a goal if you'd like as well. I'm going to set a goal of 4 books for the weekend. So I'm going to read as much as I can and hopefully hit my goal. Read at your pace, whatever you want to do!

Do I have to have a blog to participate?
No way! This is just to read and have fun. If you have a twitter, a google connect, anything will do.


Sign up so you can be in on the fun (and GIVEAWAYS!) Just click the pic to get to the sign-up page!

4 comments:

Sims2 player said...

I would love to do this, but I'll be visiting Haunted Attractions that weekend!

Lesley said...

thank you for posting the readathon on your blog!
I'm so excited and I can't wait to start. :)

Mrs. DeRaps said...

Yay...It's my favorite time of the year. SO glad that the blogosphere is filled with exciting challenges and events! I'm all signed up!

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

Wish I could have done this. Hope you have fun!

Btw, have an award for you on my blog! :)