Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Booty!

Lots of new books this week and that's perfect because starting tomorrow at 5 PM, I am on vacation for 6 days! I'll be keeping track of just how much reading I get done (and posting updates every day =) Anyway, on to the goods...

These first four are courtesy of NetGalley...(click on the titles for the Goodreads summaries)



1. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater Big thanks to Anna Staniszewski
2. Deception by Lee Nichols Thanks to Kody Keplinger!

And I just downloaded Kindle to my laptop and my phone...silly me, all this time I thought you actually had to BUY a Kindle to use those apps...nope, FREE FREE FREE! And in the spirit of my overzealous capitalizing, I downloaded these two...for...you guessed it...FREE!



1. My Soul to Lose by Rachel Vincent
2. Beyond the Reflection's Edge by Bryan Davis

I'm really excited about all of these...which one would YOU read first?

5 comments:

Midnyte Reader said...

Nice haul! I would probably read Tyger Tyger first.

Cafe Fashionista said...

I think I'd read The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan first. The summer season makes for the perfect setting for reading about mermaids!! :)

Marie said...

I would probably read the Mermaid's Mirror first - looks interesting.

Anonymous said...

I read "Soul to Lose" and I loved it!! I think you will too and I see more Rachel Vincent in your future!!

Troy Blackford said...

Wow - it's like Christmas in July! :) I've never had such a literal occasion to say that!