Saturday, June 26, 2010
It's the Weekend and That Means It's Time to....Check Out My Booty!!
As fellow book lovers, you all know how exciting it is to find new packages on your doorstep. "Check Out My Booty" is where I share just what goodies I got in the previous week and give a preview of reviews to come! Check Out My Booty is of course inspired by the In My Mailbox meme hosted by The Story Siren
First up are the books I bought...
(Click on the TITLE to go to Goodreads for a synopsis =)
1. The Passage by Justin Cronin
2. One Day by David Nicholls
3. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Then, as a complete surprise to me, I received THREE awesome titles from Carolrhoda YA for review! These all look like they are going to be great, very original reads...check them out cause I'm really excited about all of them!!
5. Draw the Dark by Ilsa Bick
6. The Absolute Value of -1 by Steve Brezenoff
7. Freak Observer by Blythe Woolston
I also got incredibly lucky and won a prize pack from Chelsea over at The Page Flipper. Check out her blog, she has great content and contests!
8. Clockwork Angel ARC by Cassandra Clare (!)
9. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
10. How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford
11. WTF by Peter Larangis
12. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
13. Hush, Hush (signed!) by Becca Fitzpatrick
And rounding it out is...
14. Heavenly (signed!) for review by Jennifer Laurens, which is very cool since I had previously received book #2, Penitence from a Goodreads giveaway. I read this one this week and the review will be up shortly!
Last, but not least is
15. Dangerous by Diana Palmer which I won in a giveaway over at Book Lovers Inc. Be sure and visit this blog too!
So tell me, have you read any of these?? Which ones should I sink my teeth into first???